Apply for 7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA
- The Agency for International Development, Zambia USAID-Lusaka in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teaching for Transformation, Zambia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2020 Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006331||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
|ETA UIPL 08 20||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemploymet Insurance (UI) Reemployment Serves and Elgibiity Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
|FOA ETA 20 02||Pathway Home|
|FOA ETA 20 05||Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP)|
|ETA TEGL 12 19||National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 2020||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA ETA 20 06||Youth Apprenticeship Readiness Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.