Apply for ED GRANTS 041321 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs Assistance Listing Number 84.325K Focus Area B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2021 Applications Available April 13, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 22, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 23, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will conduct a pre-application informational webinar specific to 84.325K on April 26, 2021, at 200 p.m., Eastern time. A recording of the webinar will be available at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html within five days after the pre-application webinar. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT For Focus Area B LaTisha Putney, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5060D, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6172. Email LaTisha.Putney@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade in China
Previous opportunity: Hospital Based Birth Defects Surveillance in Kampala, Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 041321 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 041321 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 041321 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Traditionally Underserved Populations Assistance Listing Number 84.315C|
|72038621RFA00007||India Partnership for Early Learning (IPEL) Activity|
|SFOP0007771||Supporting American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|NNH21ZHA002N TEAMII||2021 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions Notice of Funding Opportunity (TEAM II NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 042621 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program (Native Hawaiian) Assistance Listing Number 84.031V|
|ED GRANTS 042621 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program (Alaska Native) Assistance Listing Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 042921 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 042921 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (Partnership Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334A|
|NNH21ZHA003N||MUREP-Small Business Technology Transfer Research Planning Grants (M-STTR)|
|SAU90021CA3001 1||Young Transatlantic Leader Entrepreneurship Exchange|
|ED GRANTS 043021 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HIS) STEM and Articulation Program Assistance Listing Number 84.031C|
|72051921R00002||Basic Education Quality Advancement Addendum|
|SFOP0008102||Tomorrow's Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|SVM 21 PAS 009||EducationUSA Standardized Test Prep Courses 2021|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 004||Youth Empowerment_Virtual Exchange Program|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 003||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|ED GRANTS 051421 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Predominantly Black Institutions Competitive Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) Assistance Listing Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382B|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 041321 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.