Apply for DE FOA 0002635
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program
Previous opportunity: Countering The Proliferation Of Advanced Conventional Weapons
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002635
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002635) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 553||Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable Open Science Research Coordination Networks|
|N00244 22 S NPS F001||RESEARCH INITIATIVES AT THE NAVAL POST GRADUATE SCHOOL|
|W911NF 22 S 0006||QUANTUM COMPUTING in the SOLID STATE with SPIN and SUPERCONDUCTING SYSTEMS (QC-S5)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002635", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.