Apply for SFOP0008553
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $920,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Conservation Interns at the Corps of Engineers Raystown Lake Project
Previous opportunity: Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008553
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008553) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008554||Support for Libyan Customs|
|PDS FI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Finland Small Grants Program FY2022|
|SFOP0008557||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0008549||DRL FY2021 Security Force Engagement in Africa|
|SFOP0008552||DRL FY2021 Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Global Trends in Democratic Erosion and Autocracy|
|SFOP0008551||Contact Theory in DRG Programs|
|SFOP0008559||DRL: Youth Engaged in Democratic Processes for Community-Driven Change|
|SCAISB 22 AW 020 01262022||Improving Structures in Local Organizations to Address Workplace Harassment|
|22JD15||Child Friendly Family Visiting Spaces in Jails and Prisons|
|SFOP0008558||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief in Burma|
|SFOP0008560||DRL: Supporting Efforts to Promote Freedom of Expression in Morocco|
|SCAISB 22 AW 021 01272022||Empowering Women Journalists in Pakistan|
|007 FY2022||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|006 FY2022||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|SCAISB 22 AW 022 01282022||University Partnership Countering Climate Change in Sindh and Balochistan|
|22CS02||Preventing and Responding to Staff Sexual Misconduct in Community Supervision Agencies|
|22CS05||SDMF Implementation and Revision Project|
|22CS26||Organizational Programming and Capacity Assessment|
|AFLAG 22 03||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)|
|SFOP0008556||DRL Improving the Security of Technology for Ukrainian and Moldovan Anticorruption Efforts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008553", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.