Groundwork Mobile Feasibility Study (P18AS00011)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Groundwork Mobile Feasibility Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00624 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,996.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 18 N001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD to Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation|
|EPA OP OEJ 18 01||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA OEI 18 01||FY 2018 NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE NETWORK GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA R3 CBP 18 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2018 Request for Proposals for Support for both the Small Watershed and the Innovative and Nutrient Sediment Reduction Grant Programs|
|F18AS00039||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund|
|EPA GM 2017 RESTORE GMCEGP||RESTORE Gulf of Mexico Conservation Enhancement Grants Program|
|P18AS00035||Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH)|
|BOR LC 18 N002||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F18AS00060||Wildlife Without Borders - Africa Regional Program|
|EPA G2018 P3 Q1||15th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Air Quality|
|EPA G2018 P3 Q2||15th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Safe and Sustainable Water Resources|
|EPA G2018 P3 Q3||15th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Sustainable and Healthy Communities|
|EPA G2018 P3 Q4||15th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Chemical Safety|
|BOR LC 18 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR MP 18 F003||AGRICULTURAL WATER CONSERVATION AND EFFICIENCY GRANTS|
|EPA EE 18 07||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 06||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|EPA EE 18 01||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 1-- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
|BOR MP 18 F002||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|EPA EE 18 08||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8-- Solicitation Notice for 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: