Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island (P17AS00849)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Groundwork Mobile Feasibility Study
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00849) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OAA 660 20170926||Community Based Counter Wildlife Trafficking|
|BOR UC 18 001||UNM Law Research Assistant|
|P18AS00004||Youth Training and Work Experience through Habitat Restoration at Peter Strauss Ranch|
|BOR MP 18 N001||PSMFC - Contractual Fractional Marking|
|USDA FS WERC 2018||2018 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|BOR UC 18 N002||Lake Powell Evaporation Study|
|P18AS00008||Professional Education Program for Afghan Cultural Heritage Conservation|
|F18AS00018||R2 State Willdife Grant Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
|F18AS00019||Georeferenced Database of Stream Crossing Structures Located in Identified Focal Watersheds of Puerto Rico|
|F18AS00020||2018 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|P18AS00013||Youth Conservation Activities|
|P18AS00014||Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico.|
|W912DQ 18 2 0001||CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0006||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services to Padre Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986 0001||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle NM|
|F18AS00023||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|P17AS00334MOD01||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|BOR PN 18 N001||Lake Cascade State Park O&M|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00849", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: