Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU (G19AS00060)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Repair Dinosaur NM boundary fences
Previous opportunity: A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00060) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 2003||Research for Integrated Vehicle Aerodynamic Technologies (RIVAT)|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS|
|2019 NIST MCVTE 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program - Mission Critical Voice Test Equipment|
|G19AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Program Award|
|DE FOA 0002134||RFI - Energy Efficient Integrated Photonic Networking Technologies|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0343||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Enhance Independence and Community Living for People with Cognitive Impairments|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP INCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TRA||DoD Melanoma, Translational Research Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00060", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: