A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site (P19AS00116)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "A Cultural Landscape Report of the Fort Bowie National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $89,243.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU
Previous opportunity: Community Engagement Office – Tech Camps for Peace
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00116) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00117||SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development|
|P19AS00119||Microbial Defense against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|F19AS00192||DOI, USFWS, Midwest Region Science Applications Program|
|L19AS00013||BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects|
|L19AS00015||BLM OR/WA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00017||BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|P19AS00121||Exotic Plant Monitoring in Southern Plains Parks|
|L19AS00020||MT Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00011||MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L19AS00019||BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects|
|L19AS00008||BLM-WO (National) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|P19AS00127||Internships to Monitor Wildlife Populations at Channel Islands National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N0005||Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area|
|L19AS00022||NV 2019 Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program|
|L19AS00023||NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Management Program|
|P19AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species|
|USGS 19 FA 0146||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F018||WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|BOR DO 19 F008||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00116", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: