Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Archives Leadership Institute
Previous opportunity: Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes and Cyclic Maintenance of Historic Structures
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00146||BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects|
|17 569||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00380||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
|G17AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 568||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.