Apply for O NIJ 2021 45003
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on Crime Laboratory Systems and Processes, Fiscal Year 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – PEPFAR Small Grants Fund
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Water Management For Thermal Power Generation".
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 45003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 45003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O NIJ 2021 44008||Research and Evaluation on School Safety, Fiscal Year 2021|
|W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC||DoD Defense Medical, Battlefield Resuscitation for Immediate Stabilization of Combat Casualties Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0007||Environmental Life History and Genetic Structure of River Sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.) in the Lower Mississippi River|
|O NIJ 2021 45007||Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45008||Tribal-Researcher Capacity-Building Grants Solicitation, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45009||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2021|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP TBCCA||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|21 550||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|21 551||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 60004||Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 60005||Research and Evaluation on Policing Strategies for Civil Disturbances, Fiscal Year 2021|
|2021 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|693JK321NF0002||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|21 553||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Interconnect Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 60007||Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 45003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.