REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program (RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Business and Cooperative Programs in the education, energy, environment, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.868.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 23 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Environment, Regional Development
Next opportunity: DRL IDREAM (Incubator for Defenders Remaining in Exile to Advance Movements)
Previous opportunity: Healthy Transitions: Improving Life Trajectories for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Disorders Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: