Apply for OVW 2018 13822
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2018 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services
Previous opportunity: Combating Gender Based Violence in East Asia Pacific
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2018 13822
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2018 13822) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2020 17675||OVW FY 2020 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2018 13822", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.