Apply for ED GRANTS 071921 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program: American History and Civics Education National Activities (AHC-NA) Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.422.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2021 Applications Available July 19, 2021. Pre-Application Webinars The Office of Elementary and Secondary Education intends to post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for grants under the AHC-NA program. These informational webinars will be available on the AHC-NA web page shortly after this notice is published in the Federal Register at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/effective-educator-development-programs/national-activities-grant/. Note For potential grantees new or unfamiliar with grantmaking at the Department, please consult our funding basics resource at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf or a more detailed resource at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101.pdf. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply August 18, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 18, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review October 4, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Christine Miller, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3C152, Washington, DC 20202-5960. Telephone (202) 260-7350. Email Christine.Miller@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: HUD's FY2020 and FY2021 Distressed Cities and Persistent Poverty Technical Assistance Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 071921 002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 071921 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.