Apply for SFOP0007030
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Logistics, Meeting Coordination, and Digital Communications Support for Environmental Cooperation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $197,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA
Previous opportunity: Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Mozambique National Institute of Health (INS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007028||Building Capacity for Environmentally Sound Management of Plastic Waste in West Africa to Reduce Ocean Pollution|
|72052120RFA00008||Coastal and Marine Habitat Conservation Activity|
|NPS 20 REG1 0011||Advance innovative conservation and conservation financing|
|EPA R4 SFL 2020 01||2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.