Apply for P17AS00361
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Geoscientists-in-the-Parks Internships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Conservation Legacy under existing cooperative agreement P15AC00024 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $994,773.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY18 Bluefin Tuna Research Program
Previous opportunity: BLM-(WO), Support of professional development and communication on wildlife management and biology through a professional society for wildlife.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00361
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00361) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS DOIP17AC00930||Conservation Intern for Visitor Services Projects at Anchorage Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|H NOFO 17 100||Empowering Youth to Combat GBV|
|NPS 17 NERO 0044||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|DS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
|NAWCAD 17 1 0001||FY17/18 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|NPS 17 NERO 0083||Johnstown Flood Museum|
|P17AS00455||Civil Right Interns in the Nationâ¿¿s Capital|
|P17AS00461||Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area Administrative History|
|DHS ST 17 104 CBD 0001||Genetic Engineering Machine Competition|
|USGS FA 17 9151||Analysis and Reporting of Existing Data on Low-Density Detection of Brown Treesnakes on Guam|
|USGS FA 17 8384||The origin, character, and mineral potential of Proterozoic-age basement rocks and the nature of the Proterozoic-Paleozoic unconformity in northeastern Iowa|
|H NOFO 17 101||Arts for Social Change|
|ED GRANTS 062817 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys CFDA Number 84.017A|
|F17AS00300||Hands on Conservation Science Education|
|P17AS00468||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|P17AS00486||Historic Preservation, Trail Maintenance and Erosion Control|
|F17AS00309||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00489||2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit|
|P17AS00491||Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00492||Preservation Craft Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00361", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.