Apply for DE FOA 0002738
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BIL: Carbon Capture Demonstration Projects Program FRONT-END ENGINEERING DESIGN STUDIES FOR INTEGRATED CARBON CAPTURE, TRANSPORT and STORAGE SYSTEMS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.255.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Previous opportunity: Diaper Distribution Demonstration and Research Pilot
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002738
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002738) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002779||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Additional Clean Hydrogen Programs (Section 40314): Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002738", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.